Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Apartment Karmen, Old City Centre Zadar

Hi I would like to recommend an apartment we stayed in, in the old city centre of Zadar next to the Hotel Bastion. It cost 150kn to get to the apartment from the airport. We were met by the owner Karmen and her son and they helped us with our bags and were very welcoming indeed. We are a family of four, two adults a 13yr old and a 4yr old. The apartment consisted of very large double room with a double bed and a single bed. The living area had a fold out sofa bed with our 13yr slept on. It had all kitchen facilities, eating area and a very clean bathroom. It was very adequate to our needs and very reasonably priced I think it worked out about €40/day it was in May but still extremely good value for money. Karmen lives just next door and was very helpful to us. The location is fabulous a stone throw away from everything. Photos can be seen on www.jczadar.googlepages.com. Jean Claude is actually a hiking guide and that is how I came across this apartment via his website, even though we did not book a hiking trip with him, he was more than helpful to us and emailed us regarding our stay and helped us with taxis etc. I have no affiliation to either Karmen or Jean Claudes business but definitley would like to thank them for making our trip to Zadar, Croatia very memorable indeed!




|||



Hi, Do you have contact details for this apartment? It sounds like what I%26#39;m looking for next week, have%26#39;nt anything booked yet. Thanks.




|||



Hi there



I have a mobile number and an email address for Jean Claude jczadar@gmail.com, just checked over my records and it cost €55/day with a 30% deposit. I will have to change my previous post. It is still very reasonable as it is in the city centre and you will not need to take taxi%26#39;s in and out of town. I have a taxi number and further details if you want to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment