Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dental treatment in Croatia

I%26#39;m just back from some dental treatment in Rovinj. If you want some impartial advice please contact me




|||



Hi Dentaltourist





I%26#39;ve just contacted a dentist called H-Dent in Rovinj. Do you know them? Any advice greatly received.





I look forward to hearing from you





Ann




|||



We had a topic here about dental tourism already on this forum but some %26quot;clever%26quot; person reported it as inapropriate.



Yes, it is a fact that many tourists from Italy, Austria and Switzerland come to Croatia to get high quality dental work at much lower prices than in their countries.



It is easy to find the dentists just by googling.



Heard recently that in Slavonia it is even cheaper.




|||



The old posts are still here. Just enter the word dental in the above searc box and you will get lots of info.




|||



i guess dental treatment in goa, india is much cheaper and of course international standard. i%26#39;ve got my work done in candolim, goa. it%26#39;s great holiday as it%26#39;s very cheap there. take care




|||



Dental treatment here in Croatia is one of the best and from what I used to pay when I lived in the UK it is half the price !





Great dentists - well worth travelling here for treatment and have a holiday at same time





Happy smile !




|||



I actually went to Rijeka, Croatia with my husband. We heard about Dr. Zivkovic, he owns the DentVitalis Clinic there, and after speaking to him and his assistant over the phone and giving the web-site a carefull read, we decided to go and never regreted it. My husband got implants combined with dentures, and I%26#39;m booked for implant surgery next week. I recommend Dr. Zivkovic dearly, I think his e-mail is info@dentvitalis.com, and the last part of the e-mail is his web-site.







Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment