Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Photography around Dubrovnik

Off to Dubrovnik this weekend for a couple of weeks and just wondered if it%26#39;s worth taking a Zoom(long and heavy)lens for wildlife.




|||



wildlife is typical Mediterranean:some birds and rabbits, maybe dolphins in the sea. I saw a fox right on Mt. Srdj overlooking the Old Town this past Spring!





Other than that, hillside is pretty spectacular but you don%26#39;t need a zoom for that...




|||





I always take a telephoto, macro and wide angle to give me more options. There can be lots of bird life behind the university Centre, beyond Sesame, and also on the hill above Gruz. I hate to be unprepared for the ideal shot. If you can easily carry your gear, I%26#39;d encourage you to do so. While in Dubrovnik, try to stop in Da Vino wine bar, and also Nishta vegetarian restaurant - good value, and then in Rosarji, more expensive, but a memorable meal. I could be on a plane tomorrow! Lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment