Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lost Camera: Dubrovnik, August 09

Hi All,





My friend lost her camera on our last day in Dubrovnik on 28 August, somewhere between Lapad Beach, Hotel Komodor and Fuego. It is a silver Canon. If anyone was able to pick it up, or hand it in anywhere, I%26#39;d love to hear from you.





Thanks,





Sam




|||



I wish your friend the best. Several years ago I set my digital camera under a table at Kamenice restaurant after we had pushed several tables together. Half an hour after leaving the restaurant I realized that I did not have it. Futile searches, retracing my steps, heart in throat...I know the feeling and it is not pleasant. I really don%26#39;t know what else you might do apart from contacting the three places mentioned. Was the trip fabulous?




|||



This is probably a long shot, but may be interested in the following link :-





http://www.ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/





It is a site for reuniting people with their lost cameras. Also, have you thought of contacting a local newspaper?





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment