Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Driving up to Mt. Srd

Is this a very difficult and scary drive? Even Rick Steve sugests hiring a driver if you want to go up there. How long is the drive from the old town?




|||



Drive is some 10 minutes and yes, local driver is the best option since it is narrow and steep.




|||



My brother just drove up there last month and said it was a bit scary. He had a big van and it took up most of the road. I would also suggest hiring someone to take you up there.




|||



Whenever we go up, I have my head in a paper bag so I can%26#39;t tell you exactly. I do not like the trip down, as I am always looking at the edge, but I am a coward when it comes to heights. It%26#39;s not a real road, it%26#39;s a dirt path big enough for one small car.



Can%26#39;t tell you about the time my cousin is always kind and goes slowly but there are some drivers who think it%26#39;s the grand prix. Hire a driver, someone who has been going up and down that road for years.







Dobrodosli u Dubrovnik

No comments:

Post a Comment