Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thanks..and a quick question:-)

Firstly, just wanted to thank the many here who kicked in and helped me plan my short stay..finally opted for the Pucic since the Wedding venue is there (figured I%26#39;d stay close by and in Town for the 4 days;-) Nonetheless, being guilty of what I usually recc (do some research!), I am curious as to what you think would make for a great souvie of the Country..representative and all! For ex., when in Portugal, hauled a bunch of tiles which made a great framed wall hanging when put together and is my %26#39;Portugal%26#39; treat you can%26#39;t miss when you enter my kitchen;-) Have vases and items from Greece, etc., but would love to purchase 1 nice/traditional %26#39;something%26#39; reflecting the area/trip..what to you think?! Thanks again all..Enjoy!




|||



something that comes to mind immediately is the tie - supposedly %26quot;invented%26quot; by Croatian soldiers in the Napoleonic army... Maybe have your own ties printed?




|||



Now that%26#39;s very interesting and unique..did not know that..appreciated..and thanks:-) Enjoyin%26#39;!

No comments:

Post a Comment