Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Best way to Zagreb from Rovinj, Istria?

Is there train service to Zagreb from western Isrtria? Thanks.




|||



I think your best bet is to get there by bus. The rail might go to Pula, but not sure. You could also go to Pula and take a cheap flight to Zagreb on Croatian Air.




|||



Thanks! - Like the fly option out of Pula a lot. Guessing if I get a car in Rovinj I can drop it off @ Pula airport ??





While I have you ... do you know if there%26#39;s a ferry from Trieste to Rovinj, or is the bus the best option?





Thanks again.




|||



I have never heard anything about a ferry from Rovinj to Trieste. I don%26#39;t think there is one. I think the bus is your best option there. Yes look into the flight option and since you have a car you could also look into driving to Zagreb with maybe a quick stop at Plitvice?

No comments:

Post a Comment