Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where might be that place?

I assume it%26#39;s somewhere in Rijeka region..but I%26#39;m unsure...





img194.imageshack.us/img194/5209/92287793.jpg




|||



Wow.... any other clues? That could be many,many different places in Croatia! Have no clue!




|||



Thanks for your response!



It%26#39;s a really beautiful place...When visiting Croatia I wanna make few photos there.. All I know is that this city is on the coast between Moscenicka Draga and Omisajl on Krk... :(





I have found a photo: img263.imageshack.us/img263/6167/zuzu.jpg



this is more famous place.. (this tower...) and all I know is in the Slovenia ;(





I am photographer and wanna make some sessions there but I must know where it is :P




|||



First if all: the photos are too little.



The first one could be in almost any of hundreds villages situated in the described area. The name could guess only somebody who lives in the house on the picture.



The second photo is easier. As you know that it is in Slovenia and as it is near the sea-just walk around and you%26#39;ll find the place.




|||



Hurray!:) I found it! Second one is Piran in Slovenia:)





I assume first one could be piran too :) And sorry for the quality of the photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment