Friday, March 30, 2012

Zrce summer 2010

This is going to be my first time in Zrce, Pag. Me and my buddy go every summer but have not been to Zrce yet. Just wondering if anyone can help me out in letting me know when is a good time to go there. We are doing a euro trip and will be getting to Pag July 11th. Does anyone know of any events going on yet? And if this is a good time do be there for? We are staying there for a week




|||



Don%26#39;t worry, everything will be going on already.




|||



I think you will be in for a lot of excitement in Pag in July. At least you have 10 months to rest up for all the excitement you will have!




|||



Although the parties will start by July, the peak season is after the 15th when the students are out for holidays




|||



Yes, and Miki will come on 11th .This year it was full even earlier. Wake board attracts many of another type of young people too (waking up early).




|||



thanks for the responses. So we should be good for the time that were going then?? And also I was wondering where would be the best place to stay in Novoljia....is there anything close to Zrce beach??

No comments:

Post a Comment