Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Apartment Storelli in the Old Town

Hello. I would love to hear from anyone who stayed at the Apartment Storelli in the Old Town.



I am in the middle of consideration as to which accomodation to stay for our holiday, and interested most in this apartment.



There seem no reviews regarding the Apartment Storelli, I think, even in the TripAdvisor. I would greatly appreciate if anyone helps. Thank you!




|||



Hi,





I didn%26#39;t stay there, but just returned from staying at Apartment Mira. The room was very simple and clean and the location was unbeatable. Nice bathroom, lots of hot water. Small kitchen but handy for keeping cool drinks, fruit etc.





The price was unbeatable, when I talked to many locals they couldn%26#39;t believe the deal I got and wondered what the catch was (e.g. shared bathroom), but there wasnt one.





home page: www.dubrovnik-online.com/apartment_mira/



E-mail: apartmentmira@gmail.com





Good luck and enjoy your vacation.




|||



Can you tell us what the unbeatable price was? I looked on the site and they said they would give prices on request so I just thought I would ask you instead. I see the location is right on the Stradun. Was there much noise there?




|||



Thank you all, for responding my enquiry. We had a very much enjoyeable stay in Dubrovnik.




|||



Thank you all, for responding my enquiry. We had a very much enjoyeable stay in Dubrovnik.

No comments:

Post a Comment