Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Zagreb to Sarajevo

Hi there,



Can someone tell me how much does a rail ticket cost from Zagreb to Sarajevo? This should be a night train departing Zagreb 21:35 and arriving Sarajevo at 6:39. Have anyone comment on this night train (eg safety as I am a single female traveller) as I have tried googling online and so far there isn%26#39;t any great responses for this journey.





I have checked Croatia Airlines and the flight from Zagreb to Sarajevo will cost about 83Euro for the 45min flight journey. I am trying to decide whether to take the train or plane.




|||



Train, 230 kuna one way. Never took this one, not sure how it looks.





Buses, 4-5 daily departures, prices start from 160 kuna.





http://www.akz.hr/EN/voznired.aspx





1 euro = 7.3 kuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment