Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Family Travel - itinerary recommendations?

Hi All,





We are considering visiting Croatia next July with our two children who will be ages 6 and 9. They are fairly good travelers - we visited South Africa last year and managed to see quite a lot of the country and had an amazing time. I have a few questions:





-From a tourist perspecive, do you think Croatia is a good family-friendly country to visit with activities that would appeal to all?



-I would love any itinerary recommendations as I am just beginning the research. We%26#39;ll probably visit for 10 days and really like to see as much as we possibly can. I know a lot of people prefer to get to know a country by staying put (which I respect, BTW!), but that is not us. :)



-Related, is it worth trying to see any of the neighboring countries?





Any advice or suggestions are much appreciated!





Kind regards,



Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment