Friday, March 30, 2012

Manchester to Split direct flights

Hi, was hoping to visit Split %26amp; Trogir this October but there does n`t seem to be a direct flight. Don`t fancy 8 hours on a European trip with several stops, anyone know anything? Thankyou %26amp; eagerly awaiting replies. We`ve done Dubrovnik %26amp; Cavtat. Louise.




|||



I have lived here over 4 years and travel to the UK at least once every year to see my mother so therefore keep a close check on flights. As my mother lives in the North East of England I am always trying to find flights to Manchester (then take train) but at the moment the only flight I can find to Manchester is with thomsonfly from Dubrovnik. Lately I have been using easyjet from Split to Gatwick and then getting a connecting flight to Newcastle





Have a good trip !




|||



Thankyou for speedy reply! Thomas cook do Manchester to split but the last flight is 19 september, bit of a short season. Thanks anyway Korcula.(now there`s another place I need to put on my list!) Louise




|||



Thanks I will try their site and hope that they will let me book Split/Manchester return - unfortunately thomsonfly do not let you book flights from here that is why I have been using easyjet





I forgot to mention that Split itself is easily seen in a day so for the main I would personally stay in Trogir.





Enjoy your trip !




|||



ive been looking aswell and seem to be struggling. i see theres jet 2 from newcastle but is there nothing else from the midlands area for example. is it all a case of having to travel south as the airlines seem to think no one lives north of the watford gap or if u do all ppl want to do is go to the costas and standard other resorts

No comments:

Post a Comment